Since 1989, Kidpower’s Positive Practice™ Teaching Method has helped countless people of all ages and abilities to change habits of using weak, rude, or other ineffective behavior to habits of using powerful and respectful behavior in their relationships with others,with themselves, and with the world around them.
Get Our Free eNewsletter for Weekly Safety Tips & Tools
Most Recent Posts
- Whole Foods Porter Ranch of Northridge will be honoring Kidpower as its 5% Day beneficiary!
- Want to learn how to teach 'People Safety" skills to teens and adults of all abilities? Apply NOW for Fullpower Core Program Training
- After an Attempted Abduction - Guidance for adults on what to say and do to keep kids safe!
- Thank you Sharks Foundation for your Generous Support!
Abuse Prevention [+]
Bullying Prevention [+]
- Stopping Mean Notes in an Elementary Classroom
- Captain Kidpower Rescues Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer from Bullying
- Thank you to Adviatech for donation to keep kids safe from bullying!
- Resources to Protect Children and Teens From Bullying Through Awareness, Knowledge, and Skills
- Great book for preteen girls includes Kidpower skills to cope with bullying
Child Safety [+]
Full Archive [+]
Browse By: Bullying Prevention| Abuse Prevention| Stranger Safety| Teen Safety| Resources for Adults