Since 1989, Kidpower’s Positive Practice™ Teaching Method has helped countless people of all ages and abilities to change habits of using weak, rude, or other ineffective behavior to habits of using powerful and respectful behavior in their relationships with others,with themselves, and with the world around them.
Get Our Free eNewsletter for Weekly Safety Tips & Tools
Most Recent Posts
Abuse Prevention [+]
Bullying Prevention [+]
- Captain Kidpower Rescues Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer from Bullying
- Thank you to Adviatech for donation to keep kids safe from bullying!
- Resources to Protect Children and Teens From Bullying Through Awareness, Knowledge, and Skills
- Great book for preteen girls includes Kidpower skills to cope with bullying
- Speaking Up About Putdowns
Child Safety [+]
Full Archive [+]
Browse By: Bullying Prevention| Abuse Prevention| Stranger Safety| Teen Safety| Resources for Adults