The webinars will provide practical advice and tools to help coaches, youth leaders, and parents take charge of the safety of children in their care and take positive, effective action to prevent abuse and bullying.
Get Our Free eNewsletter for Weekly Safety Tips & Tools
Most Recent Posts
- Want to learn how to teach 'People Safety" skills to teens and adults of all abilities? Apply NOW for Fullpower Core Program Training
- After an Attempted Abduction - Guidance for adults on what to say and do to keep kids safe!
- Thank you Sharks Foundation for your Generous Support!
- Going Out Alone - How to Prepare Kids to Be Safe
Abuse Prevention [+]
Bullying Prevention [+]
- Stopping Mean Notes in an Elementary Classroom
- Captain Kidpower Rescues Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer from Bullying
- Thank you to Adviatech for donation to keep kids safe from bullying!
- Resources to Protect Children and Teens From Bullying Through Awareness, Knowledge, and Skills
- Great book for preteen girls includes Kidpower skills to cope with bullying
Child Safety [+]
Full Archive [+]
Browse By: Bullying Prevention| Abuse Prevention| Stranger Safety| Teen Safety| Resources for Adults