As part of its One Million Safer Kids project, Kidpower, a global leader in personal safety education for children, is reminding parents that the trick to having a fun, safe Halloween is to Stay Aware and to teach your children to do the same. As adults, we need to Stay Aware that:
Get Our Free eNewsletter for Weekly Safety Tips & Tools
Most Recent Posts
- Kidpower Benefits from Whole Foods of Cupertino's "Nickels for Nonprofits" program through August 31!
- Kidpower Benefits from Whole Foods of Fresno's "Nickels for Nonprofits" program through August 31!
- Different cultural norms and child safety
- A Waterfall of Love - 25 Years of Safety, Fun, and Friendship!
Abuse Prevention [+]
Bullying Prevention [+]
- Great book for preteen girls includes Kidpower skills to cope with bullying
- Speaking Up About Putdowns
- Proclamation, Action Plan, and Policies To Create a United Front Against Bullying
- “Bye Bye Bullying” Video Contest – San Francisco Community United Against Bullying
- Want to be a Kidpower Instructor? Apply now for January 2013 Training
Child Safety [+]
Full Archive [+]
Browse By: Bullying Prevention| Abuse Prevention| Stranger Safety| Teen Safety| Resources for Adults