Comprehensive Instructor Training
We are always looking for people
who are interested in joining our organization!
Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International instructors and center directors come from all communities and walks of life.
We encourage people to apply as soon as they are ready. After successfully completing our application process, candidates will have coaching and guidance in learning to use our program before and after coming to one of our six-day Core Program Trainings.
Follow these steps to learn more and apply:
- If you are in California, read more about our Instructor Training Programs and how to apply. Then contact us in the Central Office. All instructors in California work under the auspices of the California Regional Center.
- If you are not in California, check our locations to see if we have a Center near you.
- If there is no Center serving your community, you will either need to start a Kidpower Center or work under the auspices of a Kidpower Authorized Agency Partner. Please read about Center Development and also about Instructor Training and how to Apply. After you have read through this information, please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about starting a new center or about establishing an Authorized Agency Partnership.
- If there is a Center near you, please read about Instructor Training and how to Apply. Then contact your local Center Director to find out about the logistics of joining their existing Center. Refer to the Locations page to find your local Center Director contact.
“I love being a Kidpower instructor because
I can make an enormous impact on someone’s life in a few short hours.”
Suggested Articles To Read
- What it Means to Be a Kidpower Instructor
- How to Pick a Good Self-Defense Program
- Skills for Your Life/Skills to Teach Others – the benefits to becoming a Kidpower Instructor
Suggested Videos To Watch
- Making One Million Safer Kids – See Kidpower in Action, Learn about how Kidpower began and our One Million Safer Kids Campaign.
- Protecting Youth Athletes from Sexual Abuse – Video Series for Youth Sports Leaders, Coaches and Parents
- Why Kidpower? Everybody Deserves to Feel Safe!
- Listen to Kidpower Instructors Amy Tiemann (North Carolina), Andrea Meier (Germany), Juliana Piovanotti (Brazil), Zaida Torres (Mexico), and Zeina Hobeiche (Lebanon) speak about why Kidpower Instructor Training is important to them.