Our 2018-19 Annual Report celebrates Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International’s and Kidpower California’s 30 years of teaching skills for lifelong safety and success. Please take a moment to download an electronic copy so you can see:
- Pictures of kids, teens, and adults having fun learning safety skills
- Our 30th Anniversary ‘Thirty & Thriving’ Celebration Conference
- Global and local accomplishments
- Stories and research about the impact of Kidpower on people’s lives
- Updates on special projects and partnerships
- Reports from our different centers
- Financial information
Please share this report with anyone you would like to introduce to Kidpower!
Kidpower Annual Report 2018-19 [PDF – 59 pages – 11MB]
Financial Operations and Charitable Status
The finances of Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International cover the operations of our programs in California and our support to our Centers across the United States and worldwide including curriculum development, instructor training, quality assurance, and center development.
Our Financials page provides more information about Funding, Total Revenue, Expenditures and more.
We have a 501(c)(3) charitable tax exemption status in the US and also have a group exemption status to cover our US centers outside of California under our nonprofit umbrella. In other countries, our Centers either already have charitable NGO status or are working towards obtaining this.
Our headquarters is audited each year by an independent certified public accountant, and we complete a Form 990 for our IRS tax exemption status. Our audit is available for the July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017 fiscal year. Our budget for the July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018 fiscal year is also available on request.
- Our most recent financial information is available on Guidestar, where we have a gold-level rating on the Guidestar Exchange for transparency.
- Kidpower has earned the Great Nonprofits Top-Rated Nonprofit award each year since 2012.
For copies of any of our financial information, please contact us.
Prior Annual Reports
Kidpower 2018 Annual Report [PDF – 11MB]
Kidpower 2017 Annual Report [PDF – 3MB]
Kidpower 2014 Annual Report [PDF – 1.3MB]
Kidpower 2012 Annual Report [PDF – 1.3MB]