Thanks to the heart-warming stories shared by many of our readers and supporters, Kidpower has been awarded a top-rated listing for 2012 by Great Nonprofits.
by Irene van der Zande, Kidpower Founder and Executive Director | Nov 7, 2012
The only place I could get Internet access was on the window ledge over the bathtub of my son’s apartment, I thought you’d enjoy this photo of my impromptu office.
Enjoy Our Resource Library
Be a Hero!
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!