Because October is Bullying Prevention Month, I want to remind you about some of our recommended books and resources in our free online Library including a video by teens for teens, podcasts to discuss with young people, and articles for adults.
by Irene van der Zande, Kidpower Founder and Executive Director | Oct 15, 2014
This delightful picture book story shows how brave Ripple the Dolphin teaches Snark the Shark that it feels good to choose to happy and kind instead of bullying.
Enjoy Our Resource Library
Be a Hero!
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!