As part of its One Million Safer Kids project, Kidpower, a global leader in personal safety education for children, is reminding parents that the trick to having a fun, safe Halloween is to Stay Aware and to teach your children to do the same. As adults, we need to Stay Aware that:
Get Our Free eNewsletter for Weekly Safety Tips & Tools
Most Recent Posts
- Whole Foods 3rd and Fairfax in Los Angeles will be honoring Kidpower as its 5% Day beneficiary!
- Stopping "If ONLY" stories through powerful action: In honor of Child Abuse Prevention Month this April
- Thank you to Max for supporting Kidpower as his Bar Mitzvah service project!
- Whole Foods Porter Ranch of Northridge will be honoring Kidpower as its 5% Day beneficiary!
Abuse Prevention [+]
Bullying Prevention [+]
- Stopping Mean Notes in an Elementary Classroom
- Captain Kidpower Rescues Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer from Bullying
- Thank you to Adviatech for donation to keep kids safe from bullying!
- Resources to Protect Children and Teens From Bullying Through Awareness, Knowledge, and Skills
- Great book for preteen girls includes Kidpower skills to cope with bullying
Child Safety [+]
Full Archive [+]
Browse By: Bullying Prevention| Abuse Prevention| Stranger Safety| Teen Safety| Resources for Adults