More Information about Kidpower eBooks
What are the benefits of ordering an eBook?
- The information is available immediately.
- You can easily take it with you on a laptop.
- You can print it out.
- It is searchable.
- It is lower priced than a printed book.
- It saves resources.
Kidpower eBook Format
Our eBooks are currently available in Adobe PDF document format. This is NOT in Adobe eBook Reader format, which has greater restrictions on security. Kidpower eBooks are regular PDF documents with the following properties:
- They are password protected when you open them.
- You cannot cut and paste from them; however, you may print for personal use (please see our User Agreement for printing and sharing restrictions).
You need to use Adobe Reader version 5.0 or higher to read Kidpower eBooks. You can download Adobe Reader for free from http://www.adobe.com/reader. Kidpower eBooks are not compatible with PDA’s.
Buying and Downloading an eBook
You can buy an eBook right here! Your eBook will show in your cart as a product on its own. After completing checkout and payment in the normal way, you will receive your receipt and eBook, along with your password, via email within two business days.
Please Note: Kidpower eBooks are non-returnable and non-refundable. Please make sure that you have Adobe Reader installed properly on your computer before purchasing an eBook.
Kidpower eBook and Licensing
When you buy an eBook from Kidpower, completing your purchase means that you accept the terms of our license agreement. Please read the full text of the agreement. In it we have tried to balance your need as the reader for a useful, informative eBook with our need to protect our rights as publisher and the rights of our authors. In summary, the agreement says:
- You may make copies of your eBook for your own use onto any machine
- You may not pass copies of the eBook on to anyone else, whether electronically or by making additional printed copies.
Kidpower eBook Password Protection
Each eBook is secured with a password that you must enter to open it. This personalizes the eBook to you and constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the license agreement. The password for your eBook will be emailed with your receipt and the eBook itself.
If you experience a problem with using or installing Adobe Reader, please contact Adobe directly atwww.adobe.com/support
To contact us directly if a problem is unresolved, email us.
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive your eBook, along with your password, via email within two business days. Kidpower eBooks are non-returnable and non refundable. By purchasing this eBook, you are adreeing to the terms and conditions of the License Agreement. Please make sure that you have Adobe Reader installed properly on your computer before purchasing this eBook.
Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International and author Irene van der Zande agree to grant, and you (the person who has purchased or received the e-book) agree to accept, a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and use the eBook under the following terms and conditions:
1. Installing onto Your Computer. You may download or install the eBook onto your computer. You may make reasonable back-up copies of the eBook to avoid losing it. You may not give copies of the eBook to others, or make the eBook available for others to copy or download.
2. Printing. You may print the eBook for your personal use. You may not give printed pages from the eBook or the entire printed eBook to others.
3. Copyright, Use, and Resale Prohibitions. All content in the eBook is copyrighted under the US Copyright laws, and Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International owns the copyright and the eBook itself. Other than as stated in this License Agreement, you may not copy, print, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, sell, resell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the eBook’s content, in whole or in part, and you may not aid or permit others to do so. You shall not: (1) rent, assign, timeshare, distribute, or transfer all or part of the eBook or any rights granted by this license agreement to any other person; (2) duplicate the eBook, except for reasonable backup copies; (3) remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks from the eBook; (4) transfer or sublicense title to the eBook to any other party.
4. Liability. The unauthorized use or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the purchaser to substantial money damages. Purchaser will be liable for any damage resulting from any violation of this License Agreement, including any infringement of copyrights or proprietary rights.
5. Professional Services. This eBook is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. A license to use the eBook is sold with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
6. Without Warranty. Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International does not guarantee that the information in this eBook is error-free, or warrant that the eBook will meet your requirements or that the operation of the eBook will be uninterrupted or error-free. The eBook is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied or statutory, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If the eBook was purchased within the United States, the above exclusions may or may not apply to you as some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
7. Risk. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the eBook is assumed by you. In no event will Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages and damages for lost data or profits arising out of the use or inability to use the eBook. The entire liability of Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the eBook license.
8. Your Agreement. Your use of the eBook constitutes your agreement to the above terms and conditions.