Even though holiday gatherings can be great opportunities to enjoy being with family and friends, conflict and disagreements can make everyone miserable.
Instead of just hoping that everything will go well this time, join us to learn skills you can use right away to reduce conflict and improve relationships!
Strategies we’ll practice include:
- Protecting yourself emotionally to avoid getting hurt feelings when someone is rude.
- Managing your emotional triggers so you don’t say things you’ll regret later.
- Setting boundaries in ways that are clear, powerful, and respectful.
- Making safety plans for spending time with family and friends – and practicing them!
- Advocating for your kids with family members and friends.
This workshop is free thanks to the generous support of our donors, so that everyone can have fun AND be safe during the Holidays!
Your registration includes one-on-one email support with questions before and after the workshop and links to resources to help you and your family apply, adapt, and practice the skills.
This workshop is FREE
Pre-registration is required as there is limited space.
Because practicing together greatly increases the ability to use the skills taught in real life, we strongly recommend that you keep your video and microphone on and practice along with the instructor.
Upon registering, participants will receive a confirmation email with the meeting link.
The instructor’s presentation may be recorded for Kidpower use. Participants will not be recorded.
Instructor will stay up to 30 minutes after the end of the workshop to answer questions and practice skills.