Boundary skills help people of all ages have more fun and fewer problems with people – including friends and family members! You and your child age 7-12 will leave this class with more strategies to:
- Act aware, calm, and confident so people will listen to you more and bother you less
- Be safe with words to protect your feelings & use your words more safely, too!
- Spot trouble early – and move away from it to get distance and protect feelings and bodies
- Set clear respectful boundaries so people know what you want what you do NOT want
- Practice & use the Kidpower Boundary & Consent Rules so everyone knows the rules about touch and attention for play, fun, and affection – & about when they don’t have a choice
- Get help from adults when you have a safety problem including understanding when to interrupt – and how to persist
- Make family agreements about being online so everyone knows what is and is not OK – and how to check first if you aren’t sure!
Your US$45/family registration includes one-on-one email support with questions before & after the workshop and links to resources to help you & your family apply, adapt, and practice the skills.
Workshop Fee: $45/family (includes children and accompanying adults)
Pre-registration is required as there is limited space.
This workshop is geared toward families with kids ages 7-12. Children outside of this age range are welcome to attend and the content may not be as relevant for them.
Donations over the amount of workshop fees are tax-deductible. We do not turn anyone away from our workshops for lack of money. Scholarship assistance is available.
Because practicing together greatly increases the ability to use the skills taught in real life, we strongly recommend that you keep your video and microphone on and practice along with the instructor.
Upon registering, participants will receive a confirmation email with the meeting link.
Instructor will stay up to 30 minutes after the end of the workshop to answer questions and practice skills.