Kidpower 30-Skill Challenge™
Copyright and Permission to Use Information
Copyright. Kidpower® 30-Skill Challenge™ Copyright © 2012 to present day, Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International® and Irene van der Zande. All rights reserved.
Use of Kidpower® Content. We encourage readers to use ideas from this e-book and other Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International® educational materials to teach self-protection, confidence building, advocacy, and personal safety skills for preventing bullying, abuse, and violence to people of all ages and abilities in their personal and professional lives. For this e-book, please follow the six Kidpower Permission to Use Requirements below.
Kidpower® Permission to Use Requirements for the Kidpower 30-Skill Challenge™ e-book:
- To use for educational, non-commercial purposes by teaching skills directly to young people and/or by sharing the skills with others who will teach them to young people;
- To give clear acknowledgement to Kidpower® and tell people how to find us when using or sharing examples, ideas, stories, language, or practices you learn from our program;
- To keep the e-book intact in the form provided with the logos, active links, and copyright information;
- To tell people who want a free copy to register directly with Kidpower® by going to www.kidpower.org;
- To be careful NOT to promote yourself in a way that might give the impression you are certified by our organization or authorized to represent Kidpower® unless you truly are, including honoring the Restrictions below; and
- To follow the additional, global Permission to Use Requirements on the Kidpower.org website before reproducing any part of our materials in any online or printed form, except for printing one copy for your personal use.
Restrictions. “Kidpower” and “Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International” are registered trademarks and the titles of all of our programs, workshops, and publications are copyrighted. Individuals and groups must have an active certification or agreement with Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International® to be authorized to teach, promote, or organize workshops or other presentations using the Kidpower®, Teenpower, Fullpower, program names or our workshop names, reputation, publication titles, or credentials in their marketing. Please visit the Kidpower.org web site or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information about our instructor certification, affiliate agreements, and center development programs.
Disclaimer. Each situation and individual is unique and neither the author nor Kidpower® can make any guarantee about the safety or effectiveness of the content or techniques described in this book. We do not accept responsibility for any negative consequences from the use or misuse of this information.
For any questions about acknowledgement or use, please e-mail email@example.com