Get Our Free E-Newsletter
We provide workshops for families, schools, organizations, and communities through our Centers, Offices, and Affiliates in California and over 20 other U.S. and international locations.
A comprehensive guide, which puts decades of Kidpower experience at your fingertips. Learn how to protect children and teens from bullying, abuse and other violence and teach them to protect themselves.
See Kidpower in action in this 5-minute video. Share the video to help us reach and help protect a million more kids from bullying, abuse, and violence.
Featured Blogs & Articles
- Tragic Shootings: Kidpower Response to Violent Attacks and Answers to Questions About How to Be Safe
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- 4 Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Face Bullying with Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- Stranger Safety and Protecting Kids From Abduction: Safety Checklist to Prepare Kids Go Anywhere On Their Own