Free Safety Resources
Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International is a global non-profit leader in teaching positive, practical personal safety skills to protect people of all ages and abilities from bullying, molestation, abduction, and other violence – and to prepare them to develop positive relationships that enrich their lives. We have more 23 years of experience in preparing families, schools, and youth organizations to prevent bullying, child abuse, and kidnapping. Kidpower makes it FUN (not scary) to learn to be safe!
Across the world, Kidpower has served more than 2 million children, teens, and adults, including those with special needs, through our free online library, affordable publications and K-12 curriculum, in-person workshops, and professional consulting.
We provide workshops for families, schools, organizations, and communities through our Centers, Offices, and Affiliates in California and over 20 other U.S. and international locations.
A comprehensive guide, which puts decades of Kidpower experience at your fingertips. Learn how to protect children and teens from bullying, abuse and other violence and teach them to protect themselves.
Kidpower will receive $1 for every viewer of this video this month. Please watch and share to help us protect a million more kids from bullying, abuse, and violence.
Featured Blogs & Articles
- Tragic Shootings: Kidpower Response to Violent Attacks and Answers to Questions About How to Be Safe
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- 4 Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Face Bullying with Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- Stranger Safety and Protecting Kids From Abduction: Safety Checklist to Prepare Kids Go Anywhere On Their Own