Our physical and social climates impact our quality of life and can determine whether or not harmful behaviors such as bullying will be allowed to grow. As leaders responsible for the well-being of others, particularly young people, we have significant power to affect the social climate. Whether or not we are aware of our power and its impact, it makes a tremendous difference in whether our kids are learning, playing, and living in positive social climates or negative ones.Please Sign-up for our free community membership to access to this content and 100s more Kidpower resources. (Already a member? Login now.)
Enjoy Our Resource Library
Be a Hero!
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!