When setting up playdates with kids who we think will enjoy spending time together, we usually think of logistics such as what time and which house. Here are 8 safety questions to ask when planning to have your child spend time at a new friend’s house that will help make sure everyone has fun and stays safe.Please Sign-up for our free community membership to access to this content and 100s more Kidpower resources. (Already a member? Login now.)
Enjoy Our Resource Library
Be a Hero!
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!