Child safety from abuse, bullying, and other forms of violence can feel overwhelming for adults, and this can make it hard to listen calmly when children come to us with problems. Be sure that the children in your life know that you will listen and help them if they have a problem with anyone, no matter what your relationship is with this person.Please Sign-up for our free community membership to access to this content and 100s more Kidpower resources. (Already a member? Login now.)
Enjoy Our Resource Library
Be a Hero!
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After Experiencing Trauma
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!