People like YOU are at the heart of Kidpower.
Your support helps bring the gift of safety to those most in need.
Join us in working together to further Kidpower’s work to create safer kids, families, schools, and communities around the world.
There are many ways you can help Kidpower help people be safe:
- make a donation in any amount
- donate publicly traded stocks
- give in honor of or memory of someone important to you
- ask your employer to support Kidpower
- purchase a book for yourself or someone you care about
- donate your vehicle
- have your online shopping and internet searches support Kidpower
- set up a personal fundraiser for Kidpower
- include Kidpower in your estate planning
Every dollar you give helps protect children, teens, and adults, including those with special needs, from bullying, violence, and abuse by supporting our free online services, the development of new educational resources, and personal safety training for those most in need. Kidpower is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization established in 1989, and all donations are tax-deductible in the United States.
- Donate Securely Online
- Donate Stock
We accept donations of commonly held, publicly traded stocks. It is easy to do, and you may get a larger tax benefit than by making a cash donation.
- Send a Check or Money Order to
Kidpower, P.O. Box 1212, Santa Cruz, CA 95061
- Double Your Donation with Employer Match! Many employers will match tax-deductible charitable contributions made by their employees, retirees and employees’ spouses. You may need the following additional information:
Full Organization Name: Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International
Employer Identification Number (EIN), or Federal Tax ID: 77-0226712
Give in honor or memorial: We send personal messages for donations made in someone’s honor or memory. Use our custom eCards to write and send your message with a donation, or fill in the dedication information and their information in our online donation form.
When you donate, you automatically become a Kidpower Champion, with access to exclusive content and a tailored monthly newsletter just for donors. For any questions about giving to Kidpower, please email Ellen Frankel, Director of Donor Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read and Write a Review! Kidpower has earned the Top-Rated Nonprofit with GreatNonprofits award based on participant and supporter reviews every year since their program started!
All proceeds from sales of our books help support the publication expenses and the cost of our many services. People find our publications to be entertaining and practical tools that help them understand Kidpower skills and teach those skills to the young people in their lives.
There are lots of choices to fit your budget in Kidpower’s RelationSafe Books, including many bilingual and Spanish editions!
Volunteer to translate more of our publications to other languages by emailing email@example.com.
Another creative way to help Kidpower is to make donations in someone’s honor, or to ask family and friends to make donations in honor of your birthday, holiday, or other kinds of celebrations. Use our custom eCards to send personal messages with to people you’ve donated to honor.
You can also set up a personal fundraiser on Facebook as a way to celebrate your personal milestones and to amplify your own giving. You can also link to your personal fundraiser on your wedding website, online party invitation, or even via email.
From sponsoring events to organizing workshops, there are lots of ways for your business or employer to be involved:
- Endorsement: Find out if your company has a charitable giving program. Ask that Kidpower be considered for a corporate contribution.
- Sponsorship: Sponsor workshops for your employees or your community.
- Workplace giving: Along with payroll deduction giving through United Way and other such entities, many employers match charitable gifts that their employees give, or invite charities to speak to employees on site.
- Holiday parties: Instead of traditional gifts, ask everyone to give the gift of safety by making a donation to Kidpower.
- Marathons: Most running, swimming, walking, or biking marathons accept entries from teams running together for charity—could your employees and colleagues become a team to support Kidpower?
If you need information or help from us, please email Ellen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can donate your car, boat, trailer, RV, motorcycle or other vehicle to Kidpower from anywhere in the US.
Visit www.v-dac.com or call 1-877-999-8322.
V-Dac will tow your vehicle away, sell it at auction, and Kidpower receives 100% of the net proceeds!
Help Kidpower, get a tax deduction, and have the full process handled for you.
Please include Kidpower in your estate planning. California attorney Deborah A. Malkin has offered to donate FREE estate planning services to anyone in California who is willing to leave a gift of $5,000 or more to Kidpower in their will. Ms. Malkin is a certified specialist in estate planning, trusts, and probate and is certified by the California State Bar Association. What she does for you will be fully confidential. For more information, please email her at email@example.com or call her office at (831) 462-9100. www.malkintrust.com
Choose or enter Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International (EIN:77-0226712) as the charity you support and we will receive a percentage of your purchase amount when you shop at participating stores.
Get a little more from cleaning out your closet or garage with eBay for Charity
Kidpower’s Charity ID on eBay is: 112706. Use eBay for Charity to set up your auction items and you can take a tax deduction by donating part or all of the proceeds to Kidpower.
Look for “Donation a portion to charity” when you finalize your listing. eBay for Charity will send Kidpower the donation you specified from the seller proceeds when your item sale is complete.
Go to GoodSearch.com and choose to support Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International. Every single internet search you do will result in another gift to Kidpower.