Access Kidpower’s extensive online Resource Library with a free Community Membership.
Professional and Executive Members enjoy Professional Use Licensing, plus major discounts on Professional Development Training and Executive Coaching services.
Are you a member? Login here.
Community MembershipFree Personal Use of Online Resources
- Member access to Kidpower’s Online Resource Library of articles, handouts, posters, audio lessons, videos and more (a value of more than 199 $USD/year)!
- Permission to download and print one (1) hard copy of PDFs of our articles and handouts for your personal use, per our Permission to Use Requirements.
- Download a PDF of Kidpower’s International Safety Signals cartoons and quick lessons for personal use – a set of gestures used to teach and help people remember key safety skills. (Developed for people with special needs and also useful for young kids, group outings, etc.).
- Join the conversation on our “Put Safety First” Blog and access to our entire archive of posts.
- Listen to recordings and review summary notes from our past public Turning Problems into Practices Conference Calls.
- Get first notice of new safety tips, resources, online training opportunities, and upcoming events via Kidpower’s eNewsletter.
Professional MembershipProfessional Use & Training Plus Free Personal Use of Online Resources
- Enjoy all the benefits of our free Community Membership, plus the following professional use licensing, training discounts, and coaching call opportunities worth more than 1099 $USD per membership year.
- Download a copy of Kidpower’s 30-Skills Coaching eHandbook (PDF).
- Limited Licensing to print up to 35 hard copies a year of of Kidpower resource library articles (as PDFs) to use as handouts, and permission show videos to groups in-person. (Contact us to request permission for ANY other display, use, or distribution of our resources.)
- Join our live 1-hour “Turning Problems into Practices” Coaching Conference Calls for Professionals – addressing your questions on issues such as: conflict in relationships, bullying, harassment, abuse, kidnapping, domestic violence, and other “People Safety” problems. (a value of 299 $USD for the year.)
- 99 $USD discount for one 2-hour “How to Use Kidpower Curriculum” coaching/training session via video conference for your team of teachers, health professionals, staff, etc., which includes pre-session needs assessment and follow-up/next steps support via email.
- 99 $USD member discount on registration for a Skills for Child Protection Advocacy 3-day Professional Training Institute, in addition to other qualified discounts.
- Waive the application fee (99 $USD) for Kidpower’s 6-day Core Skills Training.
Executive MembershipCustom Personal Coaching PLUS Professional Use & Training
- Individual professional coaching plus our community and professional membership opportunities for ongoing professional development and use of Kidpower skills and strategies to take charge of your safety and the safety of others. A value of more than 1799 $USD!
- One Personal Coaching Session on how to apply Kidpower personal safety and empowerment skills to individual situations with your family, school or organization with Kidpower’s Executive Director and Founder, Irene van der Zande – which includes preparation and pre-session needs assessment via email, a 1-hour phone or skype session, and email follow-up/next steps (a value of 599 $USD).
- 10% discount for you and your family members’ personal participation in a California community workshop, within the membership year.
- Enjoy all of our Professional Level Membership benefits, discounts, and access to Kidpower resources and training opportunities (a value of up to 1099 $USD).