Sign up for our free Kidpower eNewsletter!
Join our international community to receive important safety information to help prevent problems, communicate effectively, reduce stress, increase confidence, and have stronger relationships with people. You can also submit questions about taking charge of the emotional and physical safety for you and your loved ones at home, at work, at school, online, at play, on trips, and in your neighborhood.
Enter your email below to get started!
“Thank you so much for your advice about what to say to my child after a terrifying kidnapping attempt in our small peaceful community. You helped all of us during a very difficult time!” — a grateful reader.
- Useful new articles and safety tips for people of all ages and abilities.
- Inspiring real-life success stories
- How to use the Kidpower program to make children safer
- Response to upsetting news events about bullying, violence, and abuse
- Answers to reader questions
- Reviews of books and videos
- Practices to develop better relationships
- Training opportunities and new publications
- And much more!
You will hear from us about weekly. We never share your email address with anyone, and you can easily unsubscribe at any time.