Join our free international community newsletter to receive important notices about our newest online workshops, resources, and easy-to-use safety information to help prevent problems, communicate effectively, reduce stress, increase confidence, and have stronger relationships with people. (Or Join our Free Community Membership for the newsletter plus access to hundreds of resources online.)
You can also submit questions about taking charge of the emotional and physical safety for you and your loved ones at home, at work, at school, online, at play, on trips, and in your neighborhood.
“Thank you so much for your advice about what to say to my child after a terrifying kidnapping attempt in our small peaceful community. You helped all of us during a very difficult time!” — a grateful reader.
Kidpower Newsletter & Community Update Topics include:
- Useful new articles, online workshop announcements, and safety tips for people of all ages and abilities.
- Inspiring real-life success stories
- How to use the Kidpower program to make children safer in their relationships and able to take on more independence as they grow up
- Response to upsetting news events and advice about how to protect children from bullying, (including cyberbullying), violence, and abuse
- Answers to reader questions
- Reviews of books and videos
- Practices to develop better relationships
- Training opportunities and new publications
- And much more!
You will hear from us about weekly. We never share your email address with anyone, and you can easily unsubscribe at any time.