Author | Permission to Use InfoWe are excited to share the link to the recording and resources from our Fullpower Boundary-Setting Skills to Help Prevent and Solve Problems Webinar on April 16th!
If you would like to organize an online webinar or workshop for your family and friends, workplace, school, or organization, please let us know! Below are the links for the April 16 recording and additional resources.
- Fullpower Boundaries for Adults with People We Know
- Teenpower Boundaries With People You Know
- Kidpower Skills to Persist in Protecting Personal Boundaries Through the 5 Levels of Intrusion
- How the “Boundary Bridge” Helps Avoid a Communication Breakdown
- Kidpower Emotional Safety Tips for Families During The Pandemic
- Kidpower 30-Skill Challenge Handbook
- Kidpower Skills Coaching Guides for Stopping Unwanted Touch, Staying Safe in Public, and Being Safe With Words
- Kidpower Safety Signals for Everyone, Everywhere
- Practice as a Management Tool for Unsafe or Disrespectful Behavior
- Overview of Kidpower’s 10 Emotional Safety Safety Techniques for All Ages
We are finding that the skills we teach are more needed than ever during this intense and difficult time and are working hard to expand our online workshops and educational resources. Like so many, Kidpower is facing large financial challenges. If you are in a position to make a donation to our nonprofit to help support our providing new online services and educational resources, your gift in ANY amount would be a big help. kidpower.org/donate
Published: April 24, 2020 | Last Updated: April 24, 2020
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Get Kidpower's latest 'People Safety' and self-defense tips and tools direct to your inbox!