We hope that this recording of our Emotional Safety Webinar will be helpful to you. Future recordings will be of better quality as we are learning how to do this!
Here are links to some of our Emotional Safety Resources that many people have found to be helpful:
- Triggers, Emotional Attacks, and Emotional Safety Skills
- Helping Children to Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy – many of these tips are also helpful during a crisis.
- Safety Comes From Inside Ourselves: Regaining Our Emotional Balance in Traumatic Times
We would also appreciate your sharing our new Kidpower Online Learning webpage with others you think might be interested. We will be adding more online Fullpower webinars, Kidpower workshops for children with adults, and other learning opportunities very soon.
Fullpower Webinars Next Week
Please check the World Clock for your time Zone.
- Conflict Resolution Webinar next Tuesday, March 31 at noon and 6 pm Pacific time (California)
- Fullpower Emotional Safety Webinar with new live demos next Thursday, April 2 at noon and 6 pm Pacific time (California)
Thank you so much for your commitment to learning these skills – and to sharing them with others!
Please email us at email@example.com with your questions, concerns, and suggestions.
Published: March 27, 2020 | Last Updated: March 27, 2020