October is Bullying Prevention Month. Let’s work together. At a recent meeting, a 60-year old man told me, “I feel guilty about the ways I treated my younger cousin. I would laugh at him and leave him out of our games – and other kids in my family followed my lead. I wish I could […]
How is swimming like bullying prevention? $1+ gifts doubled in Kidpower’s first micro-donation campaign!
by Irene van der Zande, Kidpower Founder and Executive Director | Mar 12, 2013
Bullying prevention as a lot like swimming — we think of it as ‘social swimming’!
Enjoy Our Resource Library
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Sexual Harassment: Another Kind of Pollution
- Positive Consent and Sexual Safety: Skills for “Yes Means Yes!”
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!