Countless people struggle with feeling bad about their appearance — and endure cruel comments from others. Thanks to generous donations from people like you, we are able to teach emotional safety skills to help.
by Irene van der Zande, Kidpower Founder and Executive Director | Dec 28, 2019
We are helping to create cultures of respect and safety, thanks to Kidpower supporters like you.
I’m looking for …
Comprehensive Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Get the Latest News & Updates
Get Kidpower Tips and Tools in your inbox!
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Sexual Harassment: Another Kind of Pollution
- Positive Consent and Sexual Safety: Skills for “Yes Means Yes!”
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!