We encourage everyone in a leadership position to read and learn from this report and for the NFL to follow through with meaningful consequences for each person who participated in this unethical behavior either directly or by not taking responsibility to make it stop.
NEW Online Webinars & Workshops!
Download Home Activities & Resources
Please donate to support our ongoing efforts and the development of new online, interactive safety programs to support children, families, and vulnerable adults during the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Cómo evitar que la negatividad menoscabe nuestra vida
- Free Emotional Safety Skills Webinar with Live Demos TODAY noon and 6 pm Pacific time
- Fullpower Advocacy Skills Webinar Recording and Resources
- Fullpower Boundary Skills Webinar Recording and Resources
- Fullpower Emotional Safety Webinar Recording and Resources
Sign up free for access to 100s of resources!
Join Now to learn and teach Kidpower safety skills.
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Sexual Harassment: Another Kind of Pollution
- Positive Consent and Sexual Safety: Skills for “Yes Means Yes!”
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!