We encourage everyone in a leadership position to read and learn from this report and for the NFL to follow through with meaningful consequences for each person who participated in this unethical behavior either directly or by not taking responsibility to make it stop.
by Irene van der Zande, Kidpower Founder and Executive Director | Jul 31, 2013
I am pleased and honored to have Kidpower featured in 2 new videos produced in partnership with Jim Thompson, Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) Founder and CEO, and Mark Murphy, Green Bay Packers President and CEO…
Sign up free for access to 100s of resources!
Join Now to learn and teach Kidpower safety skills.
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Sexual Harassment: Another Kind of Pollution
- Positive Consent and Sexual Safety: Skills for “Yes Means Yes!”
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!