As a participant in this 18-hour seminar August 9-11 in San Francisco, you’ll receive personalized coaching to become a more effective youth safety leader as a parent, teacher, playground volunteer, counselor, coach, troop leader, or in any other adult leadership position serving youth.
by Irene van der Zande, Kidpower Founder and Executive Director | Oct 9, 2012
Last week, I had the honor of speaking at a press conference held by San Fransisco District Attorney George Gascon to kick off their subcommittee’s “Bye Bye Bullying” video contest for middle and high school students in San Francisco, for which I am a Judge and Kidpower is a co-sponsor.
NEW Online Webinars & Workshops!
Download Home Activities & Resources
Please donate to support our ongoing efforts and the development of new online, interactive safety programs to support children, families, and vulnerable adults during the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Cómo evitar que la negatividad menoscabe nuestra vida
- Free Emotional Safety Skills Webinar with Live Demos TODAY noon and 6 pm Pacific time
- Fullpower Advocacy Skills Webinar Recording and Resources
- Fullpower Boundary Skills Webinar Recording and Resources
- Fullpower Emotional Safety Webinar Recording and Resources
Sign up free for access to 100s of resources!
Join Now to learn and teach Kidpower safety skills.
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Sexual Harassment: Another Kind of Pollution
- Positive Consent and Sexual Safety: Skills for “Yes Means Yes!”
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!