Learning about consent isn’t just about sex. Children can start to learn the following Kidpower safety rules for safety with touch as soon as they can talk, and these rules stay relevant throughout their lives: Touch or games for play, teasing, and affection should be safe, ok with each person, allowed by the adults in charge, and not a secret.
I’m looking for …
Comprehensive Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Get the Latest News & Updates
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media:
Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Mass Shootings: Kidpower Answers to Common Questions
- Sexual Harassment: Another Kind of Pollution
- Positive Consent and Sexual Safety: Skills for “Yes Means Yes!”
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!