Last September, I made the Kidpower Protection Promise to many young friends as part of my personal commitment to our first International Child Protection Month. I took the hands of one six-year-old, who we’ll call Molly, and started, “You are VERY important to me!.” “I know that,” Molly nodded and smiled. “And if you have a […]
Want to learn how to teach ‘People Safety” skills to teens and adults of all abilities? Apply NOW for Fullpower Core Program Training
by Irene van der Zande, Kidpower Founder and Executive Director | Feb 10, 2015
Please Login to view this content. (Not a member? Join Today!)
Sign up free for access to 100s of resources!
Join Now to learn and teach Kidpower safety skills.
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Sexual Harassment: Another Kind of Pollution
- Positive Consent and Sexual Safety: Skills for “Yes Means Yes!”
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!