Thanks to Kidpower supporters like you, millions of parents know that their kids are far better prepared to protect themselves in today’s world! “Even though our neighborhood seems very safe, I used to be too worried to let my kids walk to school. Cars. Strangers. Bullies. That all changed after we took a Kidpower workshop, […]
by Irene van der Zande, Kidpower Founder and Executive Director | Sep 25, 2012
Please take two minutes to help people be safer: go to Amazon and “LIKE” the Kidpower Older and Younger Kids Safety Comics. This will immediately increase their visibility and help introduce them to others.
Sign up free for access to 100s of resources!
Join Now to learn and teach Kidpower safety skills.
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Sexual Harassment: Another Kind of Pollution
- Positive Consent and Sexual Safety: Skills for “Yes Means Yes!”
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!