How will Global Child Protection Advocacy Partners make a difference?
Together, we can reach over 1 million caring adults each year with simple, effective actions that will:
- Increase public awareness of the crucial role adults play as Protectors of Children.
- Increase the safety and well-being of the children and teens in our lives.
- Prepare young people to take charge of their own well-being.
Partners are individuals and organizations on a local, regional, national, and international level who are committed to the well-being of children and teens and are willing to work with us to further this initiative.
- Promoting International Child Protection Month through your newsletters, social media, conferences, services, email lists, and other activities – Sign up to receive email with easy-to-share resources!
- Providing us with information about what you are doing
- Taking and encouraging everyone else to take simple actions such as making the Kidpower Protection Promise and Put Safety First Commitment
- Sharing Kidpower’s educational resources widely; and partnering with us to create co-branded resources specifically for your constituents and community.
- Donating time, money, or other support
- Building connections with other potential partners
- Helping us to spread the word through the press and on social media.
Our major organizational partners also get featured on our website and in our Protect & Empower Kite logo with their own flag. We are proud to be working with so many organizations who are taking action and leading by example to promote adult leadership in keeping kids safe and empowering them with skills to take charge of their own well-being.
Please contact us today at email@example.com with your suggestions and ideas for how we can work together!