By looking around and noticing things closer to the level of our own eyes, we’re much more likely to notice potential problems earlier. By noticing early, we can take action to prevent problems and stay safe, making our odds of having a good day go way up.Please Sign-up to listen or read the transcript of this audio presentation, plus access to 100s more Kidpower resources. (Already a member? Login now.)
Enjoy Our Resource Library
Be a Hero!
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!