In two separate Webinars, Irene van der Zande, Executive Director and Founder of Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International, shares stories, skills, and strategies about how to use boundary-setting skills to stay safe with ourselves and each other emotionally and physically during this intense and challenging time. She shares how to use a boundary bridge to improve communication and how to persist in the face of common negative reactions to boundaries – and how to teach these skills to young people and others you want to support. She Also demonstrates how to coach the use of these skills to address problems in live practices with Kidpower team members about common problems that people are having while living and working together, often while parenting and educating children or supporting vulnerable family members.
Fullpower Boundary Skills Webinar (March 24, 2020)
Boundary-Setting Skills Webinar (April 16, 2020)
Boundary Skills Resources
- Fullpower Boundaries for Adults with People We Know
- Teenpower Boundaries With People You Know
- Kidpower Skills to Persist in Protecting Personal Boundaries Through the 5 Levels of Intrusion
- How the “Boundary Bridge” Helps Avoid a Communication Breakdown
- Kidpower Emotional Safety Tips for Families During The Pandemic
- Kidpower 30-Skill Challenge Handbook
- Kidpower Skills Coaching Guides for Stopping Unwanted Touch, Staying Safe in Public, and Being Safe With Words
- Kidpower Safety Signals for Everyone, Everywhere
- Practice as a Management Tool for Unsafe or Disrespectful Behavior
- Overview of Kidpower’s 10 Emotional Safety Safety Techniques for All Ages
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Get Kidpower's latest 'People Safety' and self-defense tips and tools direct to your inbox!