There are very few things you can teach that will make such a big difference in someones life in such a short time. If you want to learn more about how to teach bullying prevention and other Kidpower skills, consider applying now to join our international community of Kidpower certified instructors. You can start learning to teach as soon as your application is accepted. Our next six-day Kidpower Core Program Training for teaching children and their adults will be January 23 to 28, 2020 in Santa Cruz, California. So far, we have participants coming to us from Russia, Ecuador, Canada, Nepal, and Bangladesh as well as the US.
I’m looking for …
Comprehensive Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Get the Latest News & Updates
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media:
Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Mass Shootings: Kidpower Answers to Common Questions
- Sexual Harassment: Another Kind of Pollution
- Positive Consent and Sexual Safety: Skills for “Yes Means Yes!”
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!