Please take a few minutes to watch our video and share with others to further our goal of bringing Kidpower skills and knowledge to everyone, everywhere! Help us protect kids from bullying, violence, and abuse!
Since then, Kidpower has helped to protect more than 4 million young people from bullying, violence, and abuse – and to prepare them to develop positive relationships that enrich their lives. We hope to boost that number rapidly through our One Million Safer Kids initiative.
Our inspiring five-minute One Million Safer Kids video shows:
- children and their parents practicing safety skills in a way that is FUN rather than scary
- the empowerment kids gain
- the peace of mind this brings to their parents
- the story about how Kidpower began
We hope that seeing this video will inspire viewers to help our nonprofit reach even further and faster – to share Kidpower with all of the families, schools, and youth organizations in their lives, in their communities, and around the world.
The goal of our One Million Safer Kids campaign is to make at least one million young people safer by July, 2016 or sooner. We are close to our goal and we need your help! Please:
- take a few minutes to watch our video and share with others.
- learn more about our services including our workshops, free on-line Library, and affordable books.
- use Kidpower skills and knowledge to bring greater safety and confidence to the young people in your life.
- make a donation in any amount that works for you.
Your gift to Kidpower in any amount supports our One Million Safer Kids campaign by helping our nonprofit organization to:
- Teach children and teens and their adults to establish powerful habits for taking charge of their emotional and physical safety and developing healthy relationships.
- Provide parents and educators with free resources through our online library of articles, coloring books, videos, and podcasts.
- Develop new violence prevention curriculum for people with special needs, survivors of domestic violence, seniors, and kids living and/or working on the streets.
- Build and strengthen partnerships with other youth-serving organizations, such as after-school activities and mentoring programs, youth sports organizations, migrant education, shelters, and parenting groups to bring key safety skills training to their participants.
Kidpower’s interactive, hands-on safety curriculum offers practical training in stranger safety, physical and emotional self-protection, healthy relationship communication and boundary setting skills — using age-appropriate, confidence-building exercises.
Kidpower is a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible in the US. We send personal messages for donations made in someone’s honor or memory. Please give through the secure online form or by sending a check or money order to: Kidpower, P.O.Box 1212, Santa Cruz, CA 95061, USA. You can also call our office at 1-800-467-6997 ext. 1#.
Double Your Donation! Many employers will match tax-deductible charitable contributions made by their employees, retirees and employees’ spouses. You may need the following additional information: Employer Identification Number (EIN), or Federal Tax ID: 77-0226712; Full Organization Name: Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International; Email: email@example.com
Thank you for your support. Please use the social sharing buttons on our site to let others know about Kidpower and the work that we do to keep kids safe!