Author | Permission to Use InfoEvery time the news is filled with yet another upsetting story about young people who were abused by someone in a position of trust, countless parents, guardians, and educators ask the same questions:
- How could this have happened?
- What do I need to do to keep it from happening to MY kids?
- How can I teach my kids to be safe with people without making them scared?
To help answer these questions, I am pleased to share Kidpower’s nearly 3 decades of teaching child protection and abuse prevention skills worldwide in a FREE webinar on Wednesday, April 25, from 12:30-1:30 Pacific Standard Time. We will provide the following knowledge, strategies, and skills:
- Potential problems to look out for with people and situations
- Making decisions about people and places you will trust with your kids
- What to do if you notice inappropriate behavior or fear abuse
- Kidpower safety rules and skills that make it fun and empowering for kids to learn to recognize trouble, set boundaries,and get help
You can register now. There will be an opportunity to ask questions before, during, and after the webinar.
I also want to thank everyone who has donated to our Plant Seeds of Safety fundraising campaign. Your support helps to make services like this webinar possible.
Finally, I would like to invite those of you who would like a unique in-depth experience to learn how to use Kidpower’s intervention, advocacy and ‘People Safety’ skills in your personal and professional lives to join us for our Child Protection Advocates Institute. We have a special promotion right now with a $300 discount!
Published: April 18, 2018 | Last Updated: April 18, 2018
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Get Kidpower's latest 'People Safety' and self-defense tips and tools direct to your inbox!