Thanks to Kidpower supporters like you, students around the world have the power to take charge of their safety. “On my way back to my dorm after studying at the library, I was nervous at every sound. I had heard stories about other girls getting attacked. In my Fullpower workshop, I discovered skills that replaced […]
by Irene van der Zande, Kidpower Founder and Executive Director | Jan 23, 2015
The San Jose Sharks Foundation has awarded a grant to Kidpower that will help support safety workshops for children and teens together with the adults who care for them.
Sign up free for access to 100s of resources!
Join Now to learn and teach Kidpower safety skills.
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Sexual Harassment: Another Kind of Pollution
- Positive Consent and Sexual Safety: Skills for “Yes Means Yes!”
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!