The lessons learned with the help of many wonderful people are the basis of many of the Kidpower emotional safety, boundary-setting, conflict resolution, and positive communication skills we teach.
by Irene van der Zande, Kidpower Founder and Executive Director | Dec 13, 2012
Kidpower’s vision of working together to create cultures of caring, respect, and safety for everyone, everywhere is a lofty goal that is often challenging to make real in our daily lives. Here some resources that can help.
Enjoy Our Resource Library
Be a Hero!
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Sexual Harassment: Another Kind of Pollution
- Positive Consent and Sexual Safety: Skills for “Yes Means Yes!”
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!