“Teaching the kids in our club that it is ‘never too late to tell’ stopped abuse that had gone on for over a year! Kidpower’s safety lessons helped this child have the confidence and courage to tell his parents and get the help he needs – and has also led to other kids being protected from this man’s predatory behavior.”
by Irene van der Zande, Kidpower Founder and Executive Director | Dec 1, 2019
“When my grandchild told me about her friend making comments about suicide, I immediately knew how to take action! Thanks to Kidpower, we had the critical tools to help prevent a potential suicide in a safe manner.” — Aaron, grandfather
Sign up free for access to 100s of resources!
Join Now to learn and teach Kidpower safety skills.
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Sexual Harassment: Another Kind of Pollution
- Positive Consent and Sexual Safety: Skills for “Yes Means Yes!”
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!