Sad story about a second grade teacher in Clovis, California, who allegedly molested of his students left parents and teachers wondering who to trust, what to tell their children, and how to keep their kids safe from this ever happening again. Kidpower recommends these seven actions to parents, teachers, and other caring adults for protecting their kids from abuse.
Enjoy Our Resource Library
Be a Hero!
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After Experiencing Trauma
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Sexual Harassment: Another Kind of Pollution
- Positive Consent and Sexual Safety: Skills for “Yes Means Yes!”
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!