Many people expressed appreciation for our blog post about what adults need to know to protect their kids from sexual abuse – and what our kids need to know to stay safe. One mother wrote with this concern: “My biggest question is this: My daughter is so very sensitive that I never know how to […]
by Irene van der Zande, Kidpower Founder and Executive Director | Aug 26, 2015
Please Login to view this content. (Not a member? Join Today!)
Enjoy Our Resource Library
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Sexual Harassment: Another Kind of Pollution
- Positive Consent and Sexual Safety: Skills for “Yes Means Yes!”
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!