Posters for International Child Protection Month & Advocacy All Year
Available in English, Spanish, French, German, Vietnamese, Romanian, Chinese, Swedish, and Arabic
- The Kidpower Protection Promise Poster for International Child Protection Month
- KIdpower Protection Promise for Younger Children Poster from the Kidpower Safety Comics
- KIdpower Protection Promise for Older Children Poster from the Kidpower Youth Safety Comics
- Fullpower Protection Promise for Teens and Adults Poster from the Fullpower Safety Comics
- Kidpower’s Put Safety First Commitment Posters for International Child Protection Month
- Kidpower Safety Tips for Parents and Caregivers – Use this one-page set of skills to teach kids to help them be safe from bullying, violence and abuse.
- available in English, Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Romanian, and Chinese
- Fullpower Personal Safety Tips for Teens and Adults – Use these tips for teens and adults protect themselves from most assault, abuse and other violence.
- available in English, Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Romanian, Chinese, Arabic, and Tagalog
- Safety on the Way to School Guidelines from Kidpower – A checklist for parents to prepare kids before they go anywhere without adult protection.
- available in English, Spanish, French, and Chinese
- What is Child Protection? Goals and 10 Actions for Adult Leaders
- What to do if a child comes to your for help: 7 Steps from Kidpower
- Create Emotional Safety: Be a Powerful Positive Adult Leader
- How to Intervene: The Safety of Kids is Everybody’s Business
- Kidpower Safety Plans for Children with Disabilities
- Starting School The Kidpower Way: Seven (7) Steps to Starting School Strong, Safe, and Sound
- Worthy of Trust: What Organizations Need to Do to Protect Children From Harm
- The Bullying Book: What Adults Need to Know and Do to Keep Kids Safe, by Irene van der Zande
- Exerpts from the book:
- Youth Sports Child Abuse Prevention Policies (from the Kidpower and Positive Coaching Alliance Partnership):
- Kidpower & PCA Youth Sports Child Abuse Prevention Policy (2-page template)
- Resources for Parents & Coaches (one-page handout)
- Resources for Youth Sports Leaders (one-page handout)
- Video Series: Protecting Young Athletes from Sexual Abuse (Key Actions for Parents, Coaches & Leaders).
Professional Development Training:
Child Protection Advocates Training Institute
Kidpower’s Child Protection Advocates Training Institute offers a unique opportunity for adults to learn to use Kidpower’s prevention, advocacy, intervention, and personal safety strategies and skills to take charge of the safety and well-being of the children and teens in their personal and professional lives.
- Our Summer Institutes in California have had participants from around the world! Register now for our Summer Institute in August, 2018. If that’s too far away, contact Kidpower to inquire about organizing a child safety leadership training for your organization or members of your community!
Kidpower Instructor Certification and Core Program Training Programs
- Kidpower Core Skills and Instructor Training – Our annual 6-day Kidpower Core Skills Training: How to Use the Positive Practice Method to Teach People Safety Skills to Children and Their Adults is held every January in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Our Fullpower/Teenpower Core Skills Training for Teaching Teens and Adults is also available for people who want to become certified as Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International instructors and also for people who want to audit the program to use in their personal and professional lives without becoming certified.