Be a 5 Minute Volunteer!
Encourage others to participate in International Child Protection Month!
Every adult who makes the Kidpower Put Safety First Commitment makes life better for kids. Every individual or agency sharing International Child Protection Month information is taking a stand for the safety of young people.
- Sign up to receive our weekly updates and resources in your inbox – and take just 5 minutes every week in September to help keep up awareness and share new resources as they become available throughout the month.
- Forward pages from this website to friends, family and organizations with young people in their care.
- Print and share the resources, especially the free 1-page posters in our Resources section – translated to 5 languages.
- Send this update out on your Google+ and Facebook Status:
September is International Child Protection Month! Find out what You Can Do to #ProtectAndEmpower young people in your life. Together we can transform the fear of bullying, violence, and abuse into a future of lifelong safety and success for today’s youth. https://www.childprotectionadvocacy.org
- Tweet one or more of these messages:
— Have you made the @Kidpower_Intl #PutSafetyFirst Commitment for International Child Protection Month? https://www.childprotectionadvocacy.org/i-commit-to-put-safety-first/
— September is International Chid Protection Month! Make the @Kidpower_Intl Protection Promise today! https://www.childprotectionadvocacy.org/kidpower-protection-promise/
— Find out what you can do to #ProtectAndEmpower young people this September for International Chid Protection Month! @Kidpower_Intl childprotectionmonth.org
— Be a Protector of Children and Teens – How to #ProtectAndEmpower young people. Join International Child Protection Month! @Kidpower_Intl https://www.
Sign up for our free weekly eNewsletter to keep up with updates and consider taking just 5 minutes every week in September to help keep up awareness and share new resources as they become available throughout the month.