Watching the video of school bus monitor Karen Klein being cruelly bullied by four boys makes me want to stand up and shout, ‘STOP THE BUS!’ Parents and teachers need to teach kids how to recognize destructive behavior, resist peer pressure, speak up when they see someone acting unsafely, and get help. School staff, including bus monitors and playground supervisors, need training and support to stop kids from engaging in bullying of anyone in the moment.
Enjoy Our Resource Library
Be a Hero!
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Sexual Harassment: Another Kind of Pollution
- Positive Consent and Sexual Safety: Skills for “Yes Means Yes!”
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!