Bullying Prevention Expert and Kidpower Leader, Irene van der Zande, reviews the “Bully” movie with an eye toward what to do after you watch the documentary – because just watching is not enough to make a lasting difference for kids and families struggling with severe bullying, even in schools and communities where “anti-bullying” policies have been adopted.
by Irene van der Zande, Kidpower Founder and Executive Director | Mar 6, 2012
For our special press release about this educational outreach, we need quotes from people who have used our program to help make kids safer.
Enjoy Our Resource Library
Be a Hero!
Buy Books and Curriculum
Our affordable safety comics, teaching books, handbooks, and program manuals prepare readers to bring Kidpower’s “People Safety” knowledge and skills into their daily lives.
Watch Featured Videos
Browse Featured Articles from our Library
- Face Bullying With Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- How “Stranger Danger” Hurts Kids
- Four Strategies for Protecting Kids from Sexual Predators
- Safety on the Way to School & Activities – Kidpower Guidelines
- Why Affection and Teasing Should Be a Child’s Choice
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After Experiencing Trauma
- Tragic Shootings: How Can We Protect Our Loved Ones and Ourselves From Violent Attacks?
- Join our Library for 100s more Resources!