After providing twenty-two years of grassroots education through Kidpower, we’ve seen again and again how a few simple skills can stop most attempts of bullying, violence, and abuse. We are proud that we have shared Kidpower skills with over two million people worldwide. When we say that “Kidpower is for everyone,” we mean it! We […]
Get Our Free eNewsletter for Weekly Safety Tips & Tools
Most Recent Posts
- Free-Range Parenting & Safety: "Turning Problems into Practices" Free Coaching Call
- Take our Survey for Kidpower "Turning Problems into Practices" Coaching Calls!
- An Invitation to Kidpower's Skills for Child Protection Advocates 3-Day Training Institute
- Whole Foods 3rd and Fairfax in Los Angeles will be honoring Kidpower as its 5% Day beneficiary!
- Stopping "If ONLY" stories through powerful action: In honor of Child Abuse Prevention Month this April
Abuse Prevention [+]
Bullying Prevention [+]
- Thank you to Adviatech for donation to keep kids safe from bullying!
- Resources to Protect Children and Teens From Bullying Through Awareness, Knowledge, and Skills
- “Neighborhood Kids are Bullying My Daughter! – Please help!”
- Great book for preteen girls includes Kidpower skills to cope with bullying
- “Bye Bye Bullying” Video Contest – San Francisco Community United Against Bullying
Child Safety [+]
- Free-Range Parenting & Safety: “Turning Problems into Practices” Free Coaching Call
- After an Attempted Abduction – Guidance for adults on what to say and do to keep kids safe!
- Going Out Alone – How to Prepare Kids to Be Safe
- Summer Safety Resources
- Possible Abduction Attempt Shows Importance of Teaching Safety Skills to Kids
Full Archive [+]
Browse By: Bullying Prevention| Abuse Prevention| Stranger Safety| Teen Safety| Resources for Adults