Bullying has created misery in too many lives. Taking effective action to stop bullying is difficult – and Kidpower is here to help. Everyone has the right to be emotionally and physically safe — and the responsibility to act safely and respectfully towards others. Adult leadership is essential to stop bullying in our families, schools, neighborhoods, workplaces, and communities. Kidpower’s Bullying Solutions resources are being used worldwide by parents, educators, social workers, youth leaders, and managers to prevent and stop bullying. Working together, we can create cultures of caring, respect, and safety for everyone, everywhere. Specific resources addressing bullying in our Library, Books, and Training/Consulting services are below.
Bullying Solutions Resources in our Free Online Library
- Creating Positive Social Climates – Tools for adult leaders
- Bullying in Schools: Seven Solutions for Parents
- Bullying Facts and Solutions
- Face Bullying with Confidence: Eight Skills Kids Can Use Right Away
- Five Actions Adults Can Take NOW to Protect Kids From Bullying
- Walk in Another’s Shoes video: Teens Speak Out About Bullying
- Bullying: Common Questions and Answers From Kidpower
- Also see: Bullying Prevention, Teen Safety, Workplace Communication Safety
Training and Consulting
- In-Person Workshops
- Long Distance Seminars
- Personal Coaching for Families
- Consultation for Schools, Organizations, and Employers
See our California services or other locations for our in-person services with a wide range of public and privately organized workshops that give our students the opportunity to practice social-emotional and self-defence skills that help them learn how to protect their emotional and physical safety, gain confidence, and build better relationships. For information about our long-distance seminars, consulting, and personal coaching sessions that can be conducted anywhere by video-conferencing, email, or telephone, please contact us.
Publications Providing Skills and Knowledge to Help Stop Bullying
- Bullying – What Adults Need to Know and Do to Keep Kids Safe gives clear explanations, inspiring stories, and step-by-step activities to help address bullying effectively. This book is used by many schools and youth organizations as a foundation for their own anti-bullying programs.
- The Kidpower Book for Caring Adults: Personal Safety, Self-Protection, Confidence, and Advocacy for Young People provides a tremendous foundation for how to use “People Safety” knowledge and skills for your family, school, and youth organization.
- Kidpower and Fullpower Safety Comics and Teaching Kits give cartoon-illustrated tools for teaching and practicing “People Safety” skills that can stop most bullying.