English | Español
The pandemic has made the last three school years really hard.
Educators, families, and especially KIDS deserve the BEST school year EVER.
Let’s work together to make it happen! To join our worldwide effort, you can:
Participate in our donation-based online special event, Parentpower: Safety Going Back to School!
In this adults-only workshop, learn ways to protect kids from harm – and to empower them with age-appropriate skills for taking charge of their own safety, too! Happening in English August 16 and in Spanish August 18!
Use and share our safety resources to help educators, students, and their families!
Kidpower has the largest personal safety online resource library in the world. Donations from people like you allow us to keep offering these essential resources at no charge.
Here are just a few of the hundreds of resources you’ll find there that will help adults help kids start the school year off in a safe, strong, joyful way:
- Bullying in Schools: 7 Solutions for Parents
- 8 Skills to Face Bullying with Confidence
- Acting Friendly – Or Truly Being Your Friend? – How to Tell the Difference
- Back to School the Kidpower Way
- Safety on the Way to School
- 9 Ways We Can All Support Teachers in Building Safe, Positive Learning Environments
- Strangers at School: Tools to Build Understanding and Teach Safety
- Social Aggression and Relational Aggression
- What to Do if a Child Reports Possible Bullying or Abuse
Donate to our “Best School Year EVER” Campaign!
Whether you can give a lot or a little, your gift will go right to work helping kids:
- walk and ride to school safely
- face bullying with confidence
- make and strengthen friendships
- be safe from sexual abuse
- build safe, strong connections with teachers, coaches, and other caring adults
We also provide live, online workshops for schools, organizations, workplaces, and groups of families – take a look at our new Gallery of Fliers for ideas! We will be happy to work with you to arrange a workshop for your needs.
Together, we ARE going to make this the BEST school year EVER!
Published: August 9, 2022 | Last Updated: August 9, 2022