Bullying Prevention and Positive Peer Communication Skills
Take action to stop bullying and harassment:
Bullying Solutions Resources in our
Free Online Library
- “Neighborhood Kids are Bullying My Child, Please Help!”
- Bullying in Schools: 7 Solutions for Parents
- Bullying Facts and Solutions
- Face Bullying with Confidence: 8 Skills Kids Can Use
- 5 Actions Adults Can Take NOW to Protect Kids
- “Walk in Another’s Shoes” Video: Teens Speak Out
- “Mean Adults?” 5 Skills to Address Adult-to-Adult Bullying
- Speaking Up About Putdowns and Managing Reactions
- Bullying: Common Questions & Answers From Kidpower
- See more articles: Bullying Prevention, Teen Safety, Workplace Communication Safety
Training and Consulting
Kidpower offers a wide range of in-person programs for parents, professionals, children, teens, adults, and people with difficult life challenges based on the specific needs of their families, schools, organizations, or businesses. See our California services or other locations for more information.
We provide long-distance seminars, consulting, and personal coaching sessions that can be conducted anywhere by video-conferencing, email, or telephone. Services also include keynote speakers for conferences, tailored sessions for board and staff retreats, and traveling instructors. Please contact us.
Our three-day Kidpower Skills for Child Protection Advocates Institute provides an in-depth training in how to use our intervention, advocacy, and personal safety skills to protect and empower children and teens.
Publications Providing Skills and Knowledge to Help Stop Bullying
- Kidpower’s Bullying Solutions Book gives clear explanations, inspiring stories, and step-by-step activities to help address bullying effectively. This book is used by many schools and youth organizations as a foundation for their own anti-bullying programs.
- The Kidpower Book for Caring Adults: Personal Safety, Self-Protection, Confidence, and Advocacy for Young People provides a tremendous foundation for how to use “People Safety” knowledge and skills for your family, school, and youth organization.
- Kidpower and Fullpower Safety Comics and Teaching Books give cartoon-illustrated tools for teaching and practicing “People Safety” skills that can stop most bullying.